Terms & Conditions
Some areas of the Site may require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in theregistration form or Lead form
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep itaccurate, and complete.
A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CNTPL reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and 'user' use of the Site. A user is requested to note his/her application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application form & making payments. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.admissionhelp.com, "College Applications" and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to CNTPL; the User may becontacted by CNTPL for education information through email, telephone andSMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicatethe same to firstname.lastname@example.org and necessary action shall then betaken by Admissionhelp.
- Receivepromotional mails/special offers from CNTPL or any of itsassociate/partner websites.
- Becontacted by CNTPL in accordance with the information provided by theUser.
- Admissionhelp reserves the right to use the users mobile anddemographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targetedmobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertiseusing our database
- Admissionhelp also reserves the right to sell this information andalso the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous ofpurchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection uponany call/SMS/Communication by Admissionhelp, by any third party on itsbehalf or by any other party authorized by Admissionhelp in this regard tocommunicate with the user regarding any matter connected with Admissionhelp.Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer PreferenceRegister set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), theuser hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent toreceive communication. The user further confirms that any communication,as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited CommercialCommunication under the TRAI guidelines
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions
All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of CNTPL and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of CNTPL. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. CNTPL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of CNTPL use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Related Materials
The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on AdmissionHelp.com. Please necessarily visit the website of the College and also go through the all the documents and material related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and correct. CNTPL shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by CNTPL. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, CNTPL and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
CNTPL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.admissionhelp.com , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.admissionhelp.com , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect CNTPL point of view.
Neither CNTPL or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH CNTPL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall CNTPL be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Delhi court jurisdiction, India only.
Nothing on any CNTPL's website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of CNTPL's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability
CNTPL shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on CNTPL's website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of CNTPL products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by CNTPL. All CNTPL and third-party information is available on CNTPL's is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; CNTPL does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
The results or outcomes of "Sample Tests" feature should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision taken by the user on the basis of the report or result of "Sample Tests" shall be at his/her own discretion and CNTPL will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the results so provided from other
sources as well before reaching any decision.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.admissionhelp.com has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, CNTPL does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. CNTPL keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Disclaimer to Salary Calculator
The method deployed for the Future Salary Calculator is based on the information captured by us, analysis thereof and factoring them on the basis of educational background, work experience and salary details available from the database of the candidates. Therefore, the result of salary analysis should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not the conclusive in itself. Any decision by the user taken on the basis of the report of Future Salary Calculator shall be at his/her own discretion and CNTPL will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the indicative salary calculation so provided from other sources as well before reaching any decision.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Applicable for the College Applications Functionality on AdmissionHelp All the monetary transactions done with the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.admissionhelp.com, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form.
Application Summary / Credits
Credit is the number of application user can apply to, against the payment made by the user. This information would be available in the "my account" section after the user makes the payment. These credits have to be consumed within 6 months of purchase. The credit history would be available in your account for a time period of 6 months.
User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify CNTPL of any unauthorized use of his/her Account and Password.
CNTPL reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- Inorder to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- By anylegal/government authority;
- Byapplicable law;
- Byprofessional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representativesof CNTPL in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- Forinvestigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicablenational & international laws;
- Forinvestigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimateoperation;
- Forresponding to service support requests, or
- Forprotecting the rights, property or safety of CNTPL and/or its Directors,employees and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Service s, or access to the Services, from www.admissionhelp.com for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website
The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violateany applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law,statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interferewith or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonateany other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/herassociation with any other person or entity;
- Upload,post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information forwhich he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload,post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes,violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party,including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicityor any other proprietary right;
- Interferewith or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor"stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload,post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information whichcontains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending inany manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, orthat of other computer systems;
- Use thewebsite in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to thecomputer systems of others;
- Upload,post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information whichconstitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminaloffence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicablelaw;
- Upload,post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that isunlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening,abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially,ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce,copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for anycommercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, butnot limited to any materials or information accessible through thewebsite);
- Use anydevice, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with theproper working of the website; or
- Takeany action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large loadon the website infrastructure.
CNTPL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.